Florence Elementary Leadership Team
Mr. Ryan Burch - Principal - email@example.com
Ms. Sue Gorman - Assistant Principal - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Todd Hanley - Assistant Principal - email@example.com
Ms. Katie Pilgriam - Guidance Counselor - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. David Kemen - Guidance Counselor - email@example.com
Ms. Sarah Nunn - Instructional Coach - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Ashley Lutz - Student Success Coordinator - email@example.com
Ms. Lindsay Chappell - FRC Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Chris Combs - BCSO School Resource Officer - email@example.com
FES MISSION STATEMENT: Each member of our staff strives every day to ensure every Florence Elementary student grows academically, socially, and emotionally in an environment supported by families and the community.
FES VISION STATEMENT: Florence Elementary School will be a school where quality instruction, positive relationships, and respect for diversity fosters a lifelong love of learning in our students.
FES MOTTO: Florence Elementary School : For Every Student
FES BENCHMARK GOALS
- Staff will develop a plan to provide consistent, focused services to targeted populations.
- Faculty will develop and implement a continuous progressive curriculum.
- Teachers will teach the adopted standards and assess regularly to monitor mastery.
- School will provide opportunities for families to be involved.
- School will increase opportunities for students to take ownership of their own growth.